Saturday, March 21, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

The new journey begins next week. I'm moving back to my hometown of Nashville, TN. I've been living in San Diego, CA pretty much ever since I graduated from Ole Miss (over 5 years now). It's been the best decision I have ever made to move out here, but now I am ready to embark in a different direction. I'm so ready to be close to my family and friends back there! Most of all, I am excited to spend time with my precious Grandmother, Mimi. I'm also eagerly awaiting my best friend, Allie Scott's wedding in June, and all of the festivities beforehand, and my little brother, Trammel's wedding in December. California is definitely going to be missed terribly, but I know that God has a plan for me in Nashville...Please pray for me on my journey!

Trammel came out with a handful of his Nashville buddies 2 weeks ago for my going away party. He drove my car from here back home - what a nice brother! All I have to do now is pack all of my things to be shipped (which is awful), and fly out next week! I cannot believe it's already here! I'm so thankful for the wonderful people I am blessed with in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment